(1Pack) GOWO Miswak Stick
(1Pack) GOWO Miswak Stick
Brand: GOWO Miswak
- ⭐ 100% NATURAL & ANTIBACTERIAL MISWAK TOOTHBRUSH - Considered to be the first documented form of dental hygiene, these dental herb sticks are sourced from the roots and bark of the salvadora persica tree (the ‘toothbrush tree’), which produces a natural sewak toothpaste rich in fluorine, silica and a host of antibiotic compounds. These dental chew sticks are excellent at preserving dental health, fighting off plaque, bacteria and gum disease.
- ⭐ GET WHITER TEETH WITH OUR NATURAL BRISTLE TOOTHBRUSH - In addition to promoting dental health, these amazing wooden toothbrushes, also known as Peelu Miswak, can be used to naturally whiten your teeth. Arak Miswak , a chewing twig from the Arak tree, has been used to great effect as a traditional natural toothbrush for thousands of years, pre-dating our modern teeth whitening pen.
- ⭐ KEEPS YOUR BREATH FRESH WITH NO EXTRA TOOTHPASTE REQUIRED - The natural peelu toothpaste produced from the Arak tree is a great breath freshener. The importance of fresh breath cannot be overstated, use the natural chew sticks in this miswak box to ensure you make a good impression at your next business meeting, friendly get-together, family reunion, or romantic outing.
- ⭐ ANTI-ADDICTIVE PROPERTIES HELP YOU BREAK BAD HABITS After years of researching the effects of the sewak toothbrush on health, especially its anti-addiction effects on smokers, the results have proven conclusively that habitually brushing with a meswak stick has a marked effect on reducing addictive urges. Arak Miswak can help you, or someone you know, quit smoking.
- ⭐ How to Use - Trim the bark off by 1/2 inch of one end of the stick with a knife. Dip the bristly end in water or rosewater for a pleasant scent. Hold it like a toothbrush. Now, start brushing! Press the bristly tip of the stick into your teeth and move it gently up and down to scrub their front surfaces. Don't press extra-hard. Your goal is to gently scrub the teeth, not scrape or gouge them. After every 3 days cut off old bristles and trim again.
- 【 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】The satisfaction of our customers always comes first above everything else. If for any reason, you’re not satisfied with our Miswak, we’re happy to offer you a 30-day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee with no questions asked. This way, you can try it full of confidence without worrying about wasting your money.
Details: Miswak Stick and Holder - Natural Teeth Whitening Kit - Natural Toothbrush - No Toothpaste Needed - Herbal Teeth Whitener and Breath Freshener - (Includes 1 Stick with 1 Holder)
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 1.1 x 0.9 inches
100% natural bark of peelu tree.
How to use
How to use
STEP 1: TRIM THE MISWAK
Trim 1/2 inch the bark off of one end of the twig. Simply hold the miswak gently and knife in the other hand. Now, start trimming the bark carefully. Many traditional miswak practitioners trim the bark 1 inch minimum and 2 inches maximum.
STEP 2: CHEW THE MISWAK
Chew the bark off of one end of the twig. Start by chewing off of the bark at either end of the twig. Stop when you've exposed an inch or so of the wood underneath. Spit out and discard the bark.
STEP 3: SOAK THE MISWAK
Soak the tip in water. To perform miswak in the traditional style, simply dip the bristly end of the twig in water (like you would before adding toothpaste to a toothbrush). Alternatively, many traditional miswak practitioners use rosewater in place of ordinary water for its pleasant scent.
STEP 4: HOLD THE MISWAK
Hold the miswak twig with one thumb underneath. Traditionally, miswak sticks are held by putting the thumb of the right hand just below and behind the bristly tip, putting the little finger under the back of the stick, and wrapping the remaining three fingers over the top.
STEP 5: DO THE MISWAK
Brush your teeth with the bristled end. Now, start brushing! Press the bristly tip of the stick into your teeth and move it gently up and down to scrub their front surfaces. Move slowly around your mouth, don't press extra-hard — your goal is to gently scrub the teeth, not scrape or gouge them.
STEP 6: CUT THE MISWAK
Cut off old bristles every few days. Keep your miswak stick fresh by using a knife (or your bare hands) to cut or break off the old bristles when they become worn. your bristles' average lifespan will vary. In general, you'll want to cut your stick's bristles away every time they get the appearance of an old, ratty broom. Usually, this will mean cutting them every few days.
We ship all orders through Amazon. Package arrives in 2-4 days.
We offer 7 days return policy.
Text blockView full details
We only harvest the finest
natural miswak sticks.
All packaging is recyclable and eco conscious.
Our entire collection is halal and cruelty free.
For every sale we make, we donate a portion to charity.
“Our mission is to provide high quality natural miswak sticks that are 100% organic alternate of toothbrush & toothpaste.”